- Mead Johnson Nutrition
- woensdag 20 september 2017
We are looking to staff the following position for our organisation in Nijmegen
Business Manager Supply Chain
As the Business Manager Supply Chain you are responsible for the quality and the optimal deployment of the information provision within the organisation. You are responsible for ensuring that the worldwide IT Supply Chain strategy translates into local Supply Chain processes. Therefore you will work closely together with the European Supply Chain organisation and with the Global IT Supply Chain organisation. Furthermore, you are responsible for increasing the knowledge of systems like SAP within the team of super users. In addition to SAP, you are also responsible for ensuring that other office systems run optimally and you collaborate with external suppliers for the purpose of achieving this objective. You report to the Regional Associate Director Information Management Europe.
Key result areas:
• Maintain a solid working knowledge of the overall MJN Supply Chain.
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of the business processes.
• Provide advice to management, employees and other stakeholders.
• Manage system upgrades and ensure they are quickly and efficiently executed.
• Provide advice concerning the improvement of IT opportunities and applications in relation to the strategy, business operations and information processes.
• Develop and execute/lead project plans (resourcing, budgets, manpower, timelines) for complex and ambiguous assignments.
• Participate in various national and international projects as project manager or project team member;
• Effectively communicates throughout MJN and with internal and external partners to drive a vision, adeptly presenting technical information to non-technical audiences.
• Maintain awareness of industry trends and best-practices within the Supply Chain environment.
• Recommend changes to MJN’s strategies to improve the value/efficiency of Supply Chain processes.
• Higher professional education (HBO) / (WO) University working and thinking level.
• Experience in a similar role, preferably in a Supply Chain environment.
• 5-8 years of experience as a SAP consultant of in a similar role and who are ready to take the next step in their career.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Experience with ERP systems and SAP is a must.
• Project management skills; certified like PMP or Prince2.
• Thorough knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, verbally and in writing.
• Other personal attributes: analytical, strong communication skills, enthusiasm, team player, persuasive, flexible and demonstrating initiative.
Mead Johnson Nutrition B.V. offers a challenging and collegial environment with excellent competitive salary and benefits. Working for Mead Johnson provides an opportunity to assist in further developing a growing ICT organisation. The challenge in this position is to put your own stamp on, and take a constructive approach to developments in, the area of ICT within our organisation.
For additional information, please contact Mead Johnson Nutrition B.V. M. van den Berg, Associate Director IM Europe at +31 6 10 77 91 74 or Manon van Steenpaal, Recruiter a.i. +31 6 39 88 40 81.
Apply on this job!
Please leave your resume and motivation behind on our online application form.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Business Manager, Business Management, Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, Projectmanagement, SAP, Information Management
- Wordt niet op prijs gesteld
- Manon van Steenpaal
- 024 371 8418
Over Mead Johnson Nutrition
Mead Johnson Nutrition is a fast growing enterprise. The company is a world leader in infant formulas and sells its products in more than 100 countries. A supply chain organisation has been established in Nijmegen for the European and Asian markets. This location employs well over 500 people and produces and distributes finished and semi-finished products. The product suite is focused on formulas for infants, particularly infants with food allergies. Quality, reliability, innovation and ethics are important priorities for the organisation.