Door Sharon Tijssen | 12.12.2016 10.50
SAP S/4HANA is SAP’s next-generation business suite that enables customers to streamline data models, optimize daily business transactions, accelerate strategic decision making, and simplify with a digital core – whether you use it in the cloud or on premise.
As an existing customer or partner, you may be asking yourself: “When is the right time to move to SAP S/4HANA and how?” This 4-week course aims to answer your questions about the WHY, WHAT and HOW. Experts from Product Management and Co-Innovation for SAP S/4HANA will lay out the fundamentals of the SAP S/4HANA adoption journey and explain three of the most popular scenarios for your path to SAP S/4HANA.
In addition, we realize that many of you will be interested in getting hands-on experience, based on the instructions in the course. We’ve therefore prepared some documents that summarize the steps needed to access the systems.
Week 1: SAP S/4HANA 1610 Release Highlights
Week 2: A Fresh Start with SAP S/4HANA
Week 3: Converting Your SAP ERP System
Week 4: Landscape Transformation
Week 5: Final Exam
- Solution architects, application architects, technical consultants, project managers
- SAP partners and customers
- Anyone interested in the topic of SAP S/4HANA implementation scenarios
- Starting from: January 25, 2017, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 4 weeks (3-4 hours per week)
- Final exam: February 22, 2017, 09:00 UTC - March 2, 2017, 09:00 UTC
- Course language: English