Door Sharon Tijssen | 01.12.2016 15.38
On Tuesday January 31th 2017, from 10.00 to 16.00 we will have a meeting for all UA-members in the Benelux.
This meeting will be organized by the SAP University Alliances, VNSG focus group Education and the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences at the AMSIB in Amsterdam.
We have had several SAP Education meetings in the Netherlands. Now for the first time we like to meet with all UA members in the Benelux.
Our special guests will be SAP specialists from the SAP UCC in Magdeburg.
- Introduction participants
- Teaching ERP processes
- HvA: ERP introduction with SAP ERP IDES, Business Simulation and Celonis (Process mining)
- Fontys: ERP with Pulles and …
- Other participants (please prepare one or two slides and send them to me)
- S/4HANA (by UCC)
- Current state @ SAP - Fiori / Simple Logistics / Simple Finance / product maturity
- Current state / Development Plans @ UCC - IDES/GBI + Global Curriculum Development
- Roadmap / Plans 2017
- New developments (Products & Curricula) (by UCC)
- SAP Vora - A first glimpse of SAP's first step into the Hadoop world
- SAP Cloud Solutions - Solutions available to UA community
- Industry 4.0 - Available landscape @ UCC
- Predictive Maintenance with SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming - Upcoming Internet of Things curriculum
- Digital Marketing with SAP - Upcoming curriculum with SAP Hybris Marketing
- Analytics (60min) Solutions @ UCC (by UCC)
- SAP BW on HANA - Technical innovations & upcoming curriculum
- SAP HANA(2) - Current state and planned features (incl. Lumira Desktop / Predictive Analytics Desktop)
- SAP BusinessObjects (incl. Lumira Server) - Current curriculum
- Open discussion (e.g. CRM / SCM / etc...) with all or in groups
Of course we will have time to meet and talk about our teaching with SAP.
Mail me ( email@example.com ) if you plan to join this meeting or for questions.