Keep Operations and Products Safe with Breakthrough Innovations in Environment, Health, and Safety Management.
SAP and T.A. Cook are delighted to announce the International SAP® Conference on Environment, Health, and Safety Management, taking place in Amsterdam on June 24-25, 2015.
Over two information-packed days, attendees will learn about the latest innovation from SAP, as well as real-life customer case studies and expert industry insight.
Event Highlights are set to include:
- In-depth pre-conference workshops offering you a series of solution deep dives: Click here to view full list
- Informative SAP keynotes designed to inform you on SAP’s latest strategy and innovations
- On-hand SAP solution management experts to support you with your issues, concerns, and questions
- Discrete and process industry customer case studies covering both strategic business issues, as well as environment, health, and safety management, and product safety and stewardship focused case studies
- A partner exhibition, giving you the chance to meet partners, see demos, and discover the latest solutions and services on offer
- Networking opportunities throughout the event, allowing you to make valuable new connections
Key themes and topics that will be discussed over the two days include; broad scale EHS implementation, risk assessment and incident management, product compliance, harmonizing the product stewardship landscape, management of change, EHS regulatory documentation and more.
Hear first-hand how international organisations like Clariant, Dow Corning, Finnish Defence Forces, Gasunie, Shell, Wacker Chemie, Vedanta and more are using breakthrough innovation from SAP to keep their employees, operations and products safe. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join with global industry peers and SAP solution management experts.